Having a website is not that easy as you might have thought it should be. Hope you already know it needs to be monitored. Actually, your website availability better to be checked every day, since you are not gaining anything if it has crashed or your website response time is too long.
Frankly speaking, the more frequent your website is checked - the better you are informed about its current state. The more audience your website has - the more intense your control should be. Thanks to our UptimeInspector personnel and software you can adjust checks of your website availability and your website response time to one minute interval. This means your website uptime monitoring is constant (24\7) and thorough as any decent website monitoring should be.
UptimeInspector is your personal website uptime monitor that both easily and meticulously adjusted on most crucial as well as the tiniest parameters needed to sustain best performance possible.
Using UptimeInspector makes web site monitoring services free. Think of this for a while. You are going to get the full scale website monitor for no charge.
UptimeInspector makes a special offer for nonprofit companies and websites and graciously grants full web site monitoring services for free. Its real whether you believe it or not. Contact our support team for more details.
This test checks the availability, performance and content of a given URL. For HTML files you can choose what page components to load and how to report on failures. A Full Page Test can be performed on any type of URL, such as HTML files, XML files, text files, binary files and so on.
- 1 min - 1 hour monitoring interval - choose how often you want to check a URL: you can pick intervals of either 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Both HTTP and HTTPS supported - you can also choose to check if an SSL certificate has expired
- Custom port number - set a port number if your web server uses a non-standard one (80 for HTTP or 443 for HTTPS)
- GET and POST - set a request type. You can specify a query for both GET and POST request types
- Authentication - set username and password for basic HTTP authentication
- Load time - check if the page loading time is less than a specified time
- Required keywords - verify the presence of certain keywords on the page
- Negative keywords - verify the absence of certain keywords on the page
- Size - check that the page size is equal to a specified value, (HTML specific: all loaded components are counted)
- MD5 checksum - check MD5 value for a page or file, (HTML specific: linked components are not included)
- Timeout - set a custom timeout for web server to respond
- Images - load or check availability of images linked to the page including those specified inside CSS files (HTML only)
- Frames - load or check availability of frames including IFRAMEs. Frames are not parsed (HTML only)
- CSS - load or check availability of CSS files linked to the page, (HTML only)
- Flash, ActiveX, Java Applets - load or check availability of external objects linked to the page, (HTML only)
- Custom UserAgent - set a custom UserAgent string passed to web server on URL request.
- Custom HTTP Referrer - set a custom HTTP Referrer string passed to web server on URL request
- Cookies - pass a set of cookies to web server
- HTTP Compression - check whether web server supports HTTP compression or not
- Ability to suspend monitoring on schedule
- Availability and performance reports
The monthly fee depends upon the monitoring interval you choose. For our detailed pricing table click here.
For pricing calculator click here
Need more details? Click here for support