| RSS Alerts:
||Click here to view a sample RSS channel with alerts and notifications.
The following types of notification are supported by UptimeInspector:
This notification is delivered to a specified email address.
Receive a notification on your mobile phone by SMS (Short Message Service, also known as Text Messaging). Most mobile operators are supported.
Create custom RSS feeds that display notifications for chosen monitoring tasks.
All notifications are delivered with respect to your time zone, so you don't have to calculate time differences in order to work out the local time of an event.
To receive notifications for monitored targets, you need to
- Add notification contacts to your account
- For each monitoring task, choose contacts to be notified, and set notification parameters
Notification parameters are:
- number of failures before sending an alert
- maximum number of alerts per problem
- minimum length of time between alerts